Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


I'm Everywhere Today!

Friday, June 08, 2007
First, there's my regular bi-weekly post at Beyond the Veil. Today, I'm finishing up my section on Egyptian mythology with a study of Death in Egypt. Sounds like the title of an Agatha Christie novel.

Second, Mandy Roth interviewed me as part of her Marketing with Mandy blog. She's got interviews from lots of Samhain folk up this week, so read the whole thing to find the scoop on your favorite authors, as well as my editor, Angie James.
6/08/2007 11:01:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

You are everywhere today!

I loved your post over at Beyond the Veil! Very informative! Thanks for stopping past MwM!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

Thanks for stopping by, Mandy. It's been a very busy morning!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 12:34 PM  

I've always like Aggie.

"Murder on the Nile" stopped me from writing at about age seventeen--too good!

Ivan

By Blogger ivan, at 10:59 AM  

Great interview!

Michelle

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

I remember the first Agatha Christie novel I ever read was "The Mirror Crack'd." I'll never be able to write mystery that well, so I don't even try!

Thanks, Michelle! Glad you enjoyed it!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich