Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Hail Ra!

Friday, May 25, 2007
Another post up at Beyond the Veil. Today I'm talking about The Gods of Egypt. It's a huge subject and I couldn't begin to cover even the basics in one post. I'll do a follow up post next time I blog there.

Recently Read:

ANANSI BOYS by Neil Gaiman. Not as dark as AMERICAN GODS was. More charming, although brief portions were fairly horrific. Still recommended, but I preferred AG.

NIGHT LOST by Lynn Viehl. The latest in her Darkyn series. Great focus on the romance -- if you're not squicked out by bugs -- and I love how she weaves the main plot into the arc of the series as a whole. Seamless. Highly recommended. Certainly paranormal with a gritty feel. Good for fans of urban fantasy who also like romance.
5/25/2007 09:46:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Hey you. :-)

Happy Birthday!

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich