Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


RIO Results!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Holy cats!!!

For some reason, I didn't think the RIO results would be posted until the end of the month, but they came out today!

Come see who the reviewers thought were the best of the year at the RIO blog.

How did I do? Funny you should ask.

I tied for 3rd in the Debut Novel category!!!

And in a sweet little twist of fate, I also got a 4.5 gravestone (that's way too cute) review from Michelle Puffer at the Gotta Write Network.

She said:
Not Quite Dead is an often amusing, well-written, romp of a read. It carried me from beginning to end with lighthearted touches, genuine feel-good romance and even some centuries-old evil. If you are looking for a fun, quick read that's a bit quirky and sentimental too, I'd suggest Not Quite Dead.

Hot damn. I tell you what, if I didn't have to go out and rake leaves in my muddy backyard, I'd say that today was definitely my day.
3/21/2007 11:39:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 11 Comments

11 Comments:

Hey, congrats, Sela!

You can do a little dance on those leaves. :)

By Blogger Jennifer Shirk, at 12:07 PM  

Hey, not bad.

Myself, I've been eating "honourable mentions" for some time.

Ivan

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 PM  

CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome.

Too bad about the leaves. :D

By Blogger Arin Rhys, at 2:34 PM  

YAY!!!!

Congratulations, Babe! You deserve it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 PM  

Woo Hoo! Mega Congrats!!!

By Blogger Bebe, at 7:50 PM  

Congrats! 3rd is still a winner in my eyes! Now that you're with an RWA approved publisher...aren't you stoked?

Miss you!

By Blogger Jax Cassidy, at 11:59 PM  

Now that is a very nice, articulate review!

By Blogger Bernita, at 8:47 AM  

YAAYYYY!!!
(Congratulations, Sela!)

By Blogger raine, at 1:39 PM  

Congrats, Sela. If you must rake leaves - dance on them, too! You deserve a little celebrating.

By Blogger Denise Patrick, at 7:05 PM  

Hooray!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

What an honor, Sela! Congratulations!

By Blogger Robin L. Rotham, at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich