Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Messing About

Thursday, May 18, 2006
What do you think? Too green? Too weird? Not me?

I haven't decided yet. Like a doofus, I forgot to save all my links before I switched templates, so I'm rebuilding them...slowly. Give me a day or two to put your link back up. I'll let you know when I think I'm done, then put out the call for corrections and additions.

One thing I like about this template is that I can lable my sidebar segments the way I want to. Not the way Scribe wants to. A minor limitation of that particular template that I finally got sick of.

Feedback welcome!
5/18/2006 01:12:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 6 Comments

6 Comments:

It aint easy being green.... lol. But you can play with it. Which is the real fun part

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 8:27 PM  

I think it's a bit green - you need some sharp, zingy contrast!

How about some spice? But that's just my initial thought.

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 9:28 PM  

Wow, that's green! Hey it's letting me comment, so I'll not complain!! Hope you are well-we are very hectic here.
Talk to ya later!
Shriek

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM  

Shriek! You commented!

Thanks for the comments, y'all.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 10:46 PM  

Whoa--thought I'd hit the wrong blog for a minute!
Just work a bit of your personality into it, Sela--that'll do the trick. ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 AM  

I like green.

By Blogger Bernita, at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich