Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Tagged by Michelle

Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Michelle Styles tagged me with this meme some time ago and I forgot about it until just now. Naturally, I didn't get the 3 or the 5 version. No, I got the 7 version. So...

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Kiss more puppies.
2. Kiss a grandchild or two. Or more.
4. Go back to England.
5. Go back to Italy.
6. Go back to France.
7. Go back to Honduras.

Seven Books I Love Most
1. To Kill A Mockingbird. You knew I was going to say that, didn't you?
2. Beauty: A Retelling of Beauty and the Beast by Robin McKinley
3. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
5. Dracula by Bram Stoker
6. The Once and Future King by T.H. White
7. On Writing by Stephen King
* I could go on and on, but I'm sticking the theme here.

Seven Movies I Love Most
1. El Dorado
2. The Fifth Element
3. Guys and Dolls
4. The Princess Bride
5. LOTR*
6. Star Wars 4-6*
7. Young Frankenstein
* Yes, I know they're trilogies. I'm stretching. And I could still go on and on, but I'm trying here.

Seven Things I Can't Do
1. Concentrate on almost anything for more than an hour or two.
2. Dance
3. Remember 7x and 8x. Very frustrating.
4. Break bad news to my mother. She can't tell me bad news either.
5. Drive a stick shift.
6. Touch an arachnid, an amphibian or most reptiles. I've held snakes, but that's my limit.
7. Travel without books.

Seven Words or Phrases I Say Most Often
1. Because I'm a mean mom.
2. Keeping track of your ... is not in my contract.
3. Why don't you go tidy up your room?
4. Why is your ... in the living room/kitchen/my bedroom?
5. I have a dinner plan. I just can't remember what it is.
6. Why are you asking me? I wrote it down so I wouldn't have to remember.
7. I forgot. I didn't write it down.
2/01/2006 09:19:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

You know, you and I could have some serious fun, locked up together in a room with a large screen TV, a DVD player, and our DVD collections..... talk about similar taste!

PS If you're still feeling blue, e-mail me?

PPS Not that I'm a magic cure, or anything, but hey.

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 9:02 AM  

A trick I learn to remember 7x8 =56, rearrange the numbers and you get the sequence 5678 or 56 = 7x8

Much easier.

And when you come back to the UK, you are coming up for a visit, you here!

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 1:10 AM  

I have a hard time with the times 7 tables, too. And the 9's. And some of the 8's. Okay, most of the 8's.

Basically, anything with numbers makes me crazy.

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 8:31 AM  

You dere, babe?

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich