Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Deep Thoughts by Sela Carsen

Thursday, January 12, 2006
Y'all have no idea how this story is messing with my mind. I'm obsessed with it. Which I'm trying to view as a positive thing.

Anyway, fiddle fiddle, tweak tweak, and I'm at 11 pages. Wow. These people have serious problems. And I'm still setting them up for a major beating.

It struck me this morning on the school run that for all my whining about whether my writing is funny or not, it's almost refreshing to say, "Screw funny. Write deep." The wonderful thing is that I have that head-long feeling back.

Alright. Break's over. Back to writing.
1/12/2006 09:23:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Woohoo Sela! I love that feeling that you're onto something and it's good. I found the best way to be funny was not to try. :) (Or make myself terribly nervous, then there's jokes aplenty.)

Good luck with the new pages!
Dee

By Blogger Dee Tenorio, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich