Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


TRTWD

Sunday, January 08, 2006
The Regency That Wouldn't Die rears its ugly head. Again. When am I going to learn? What am I thinking? Good grief. Maybe if I just write the damn thing I'll be able to get it out of my head for good. It's not the same as when I started. And I have no single title, 100,000 word plans. I'll just write until it's done. Right? Just until it's done. And then it'll be out of my head for good.

Dammit. I love this story and I hate it. I just want it out of my way so I can write something else.
1/08/2006 10:02:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

If it won't go away, there's probably a very good reason. :-/
(don't you hate people who point out the obvious like that??) ;-)

I think some books can't be planned. Some are cathartic. Some are inspired. Some are like seeds planted by little demons.
You can try telling yourself YOU are the master of the situation. Never worked for me, but what the hey...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

Go fo rit. Give your permission to write crap..just let it all flow out....and I bet you'll be surprised how it really Isn't crap when you're done.

By Blogger Sasha White, at 8:49 AM  

Write it.
Exorcise it or sell it.
You knew that.

By Blogger Bernita, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich