Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Hum de dum de dum

Thursday, December 08, 2005
My printer is whooshing out fresh pages as I write this. I love that new paper smell. I had to break into a fresh box of paper to print out DEFINITELY NOT QUITE DEAD (I'm still not overfond of that title). That means that the full -- 103 pages plus the cover letter -- is going out to Nadia today. Today.
12/08/2005 08:36:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

My hubby is a printer too. Maybe it's an Airforce thing?

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 10:26 AM  

Does he fold it longways or regular? Mine folds everything longways so it'll fit in his flightsuit pockets. Maybe it is an Air Force thing.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 11:02 AM  

I used to be a printer too. *hangs her head*

By Blogger Silma, at 4:49 PM  

Good luck with the submission, babe!

By Blogger Julie Cohen, at 7:49 AM  

LOL - I used to be a printer, too. I'm reformed.

By Blogger MJFredrick, at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich