Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


C'mon people. Throw me a bone here!

Sunday, November 20, 2005
I can't think of anything to blog about other than my deplorable lack of bloggable topics.

The writing is going...as usual. Not churning out pages of deathless prose, but not at a complete standstill, either. The home life is...normal. Dh is finally home. Most of the toilets are working. He made me a latte this morning.

Sela takes a break to sing "Can't help lovin' that man o' mine." *sigh* Ain't that the truth.

My kids are...normal. Y'know. For being my kids. Dd asked me what sarcasm meant the other day. I don't know. It's...It's... something I do. Later in the day she asked me something else, for which I had a sarcastic answer. "There! That's sarcasm!" She may not know what it means, but she knows it when she hears it.

What else? I fell asleep in the bathtub last night. For two nights I barely slept. Not that there was anything wrong, I just didn't sleep. In fact, on Friday night, I was up until 4 am cleaning bathrooms. Then, at 4 am, the lights on half our street went out with an obnoxiously loud POP. It scared the bejeebers out of me. Woman alone. 4 am. Thankfully, I found both a working flashlight and my cell phone. To call the electric company. No self-respecting thief -- not even a thief high on crack -- would try to break into a house that has half the lights on at 4 am. Still scared me, though. So I slept for about an hour and a half before the lights came back on and I finished cleaning.

Hmm. Still not interesting.

How about I throw out a few links for y'all?

I check Miss Snark's blog daily. One of her recent posts links to a Random Facts about Vin Diesel generator. OMG. My favorite is #1. Vin Diesel once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors. And I didn't even like Vin Diesel until I saw Chronicles of Riddick.

Daisy, Bernita, Raine. All good. Julie has an excerpt up from her latest wip, Rush. Michelle is great at talking craft, although she's currently talking life. Kate Allan has recently formed a new RNA chapter for historical writers.

Just a sample from my blogroll. Enjoy!
11/20/2005 09:11:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

Sela, your 'normalcy' sounds wonderful.
Enjoy!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  

This is cool. It keeps me up date on YOU! That's what I like!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 PM  

Thank God. I thought I'd offended EVERYONE!

Gonna post another recipe tomorrow. Stay tuned for another day of normalcy!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 10:46 PM  

Sela I swear I've turned narcoleptic lately but i'm LOL@sarcasm. that was FUNNY! and hey kate allen has a new blog about author promotions!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich