Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


I won!!

Sunday, October 30, 2005
Back in September, Romance Divas held a Best Opening Hook contest. Seven of us finalled and our entries -- only the first 150 words of our stories -- were sent on to Nadia Cornier, who has just opened Firebrand Literary Agency.

I won.

I WON!!!

So, what does this mean? It means I need to send her DUDE. Or whatever it's going to be called. For the contest, I changed its title to DEFINITELY NOT QUITE DEAD, which I think is quite definitely lame. The Divas knew that DUDE was mine and I wanted it to compete as anonymously as possible.

I would have screamed when I saw that I won, but it's late and the kids are asleep. And I'm probably making no sense at all, so I'm going to put on my jammies and watch a scary movie until I fall asleep.

I WON!!!!
10/30/2005 12:55:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 10 Comments

10 Comments:

Really good news. This means DUDE is dfinately not dead yet.

Discover a title and send it off. hopefully you will get really good feedback.

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 2:30 AM  

Hooray! Great going babe!

By Blogger Julie Cohen, at 4:52 AM  

YAY Selah!! WOO-FREAKIN'-HOO!! You GO girl!! Go eat some chocolate! You deserve it! *happy dancin'*

By Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series, at 6:38 AM  

Oooops, SELA that is. Sorry about the 'h'.

By Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series, at 6:38 AM  

Whoo Hoo! Congratulations, Sela! I believe Nadia has recently signed up 4 unpubs since opening her agency.... ::fingers crossed for you::

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 9:51 AM  

boHue congrats, Sela!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

>>This means DUDE is dfinately not dead yet.

*snicker*

Congrats!!!! WTG Babe!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 12:36 PM  

Happy dancing for you! This is great.

By Blogger Nell Dixon, at 3:09 PM  

Woo Hoo! Congratulations.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 PM  

Congratulations on winning! That's awesome!

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich