Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Also...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005
I finished polishing up another Woman's World short story. Very sweet. It's called Christmas Music.

Julie Corrigan is ready to put her past behind her with a courageous step into the spotlight, but should she falter, Mark Kincaid will be there with a supportive, helping hand.

I think it's a dreadful run-on, so I have to tweak it a bit before I write the cover letter and send it out.

I mailed out my first story to them about 8 weeks ago and have not yet received a rejection. No news is good news, I guess.
11/15/2005 01:18:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich