Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Ramble

Tuesday, November 01, 2005
No particular topic to cover today, bloglets! Just me.

Yep.

Just me.

Hangin' around.

Prolly oughta be writin', but I ain't.

Watched Batman Begins. Love Christian Bale. Hate Katie Holmes. Not bad enough she's become breeding stock for a lunatic, she also can't act.

I have written. Note the past tense. The numbers on my word count thingy over in the sidebar there are proof that I have written. Just not today.

Yesterday was interesting. Tried to call Nadia Cornier, the agent who gave me the win in the Best Opening Hook contest, but her phone is out. So I e-mailed her to ask exactly what she wants me to send her. I'm checking my e-mail obsessively, even though I know it'll likely be several days to two weeks before she answers.

Doop-de-doop-de-doo.

So I'm just hangin' around.

Going to make Potato Soup tonight. Suppose I'd best get on that so we're not late to the Brownie meeting. I'm the snack mom tonight, too. With no snacks in the house. Must shop. Must also put patches on Brownie vest.

No more time to hang around, bloglets! Amuse yourselves until I return!
11/01/2005 03:20:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 6 Comments

6 Comments:

You're in a holding pattern.

The enormity of winning and possibly getting an agent has you in to freaked to write mode.

I finished the ADD book from the Dr. Phil show if you want me to send it to you.

Did you put cheddar in the soup? With croutons and fresh pepper? Tell me, make me drool...I made italian wedding soup tonight with garlic bread.

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 6:14 PM  

Um, okay... the trouble with reading your blog at this very moment is I have to pee really bad, the baby is sleeping, so I can't go through the back to the restroom, and I'm furiously crossing my legs as I am laughing my butt off!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

Oooh okay, I noticed I wasn't on your blogroll anymore and wondered if I'd pissed you off, but now I see that you just updated and probably accidentally erased me. Cuz I was on it before.

I'm just glad I didn't piss ya off! LOL!

By Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series, at 3:15 PM  

I like mine iwht little bits of hamsteak and fresh corn. YUMMM

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 3:54 PM  

Sorry I left you off somehow, Trace! I'll put you right back on my list. *oops*

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 5:05 PM  

"Bloglets"?
That is very cute.
And I am so pleased to be on your blog roll. Thank you.
A proud bloglet.

By Blogger Bernita, at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich