Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Hack Cough Ow

Tuesday, February 01, 2005
I've now strained muscles in my chest and abdomen from coughing.

Lovely.

Doc's appt isn't until Friday, so watch me heal miraculously on Thursday night. I hope. I don't know why I go. They can't do anything for me except give me cough meds that make me too sleepy to function, but it'll make my family and my friends feel better. Good for you guys.

Wrote, did the grocery shopping, mailed off RNA form. So far, so good. Now, to get back to editing the transition scene. Nothing but plot climax including the MOD -- Moment of Doom (never let it be said I can't learn from my friends and I'm not going the BM route) and denouement after that.

Reminder to all to incorporate the five senses to deepen impact. Here, try this exercise. Use as many senses as you can to describe an old chair.
2/01/2005 01:51:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

Heheheh. Love the Moment of Doom!

Suzanne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 PM  

What? You don't have BM's?

*hehehe*

By Blogger Sasha White, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich