Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Downright Irritated

Sunday, January 23, 2005
Ugh. How did I get so sick so fast? I was fine until just after lunch when that funny tickle started in my throat. I sat up to acknowledge the sensation and realized that my neck ached as well. Definite precursors to whatever nifty virus is floating around.

And lucky me. I'm the carpool mommy tomorrow.
1/23/2005 07:36:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

Susan!!! Happy blogging!!!

Suzanne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

Thanks for visiting, Suzanne! Trace told me how to link to other people, but I'll do that when I'm feeling a bit better.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich