Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Giddy!!

Monday, January 31, 2005
Wheeee!!!! RWA application form as well as the conference registration form are going in the mail today after I drop off ds, drop off some dry cleaning and do my grocery shopping. After all that, I'll probably need a nap. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night for all the coughing.

Just. Stop. I can hear you all already -- Get thee to the doctor, you say. Hmph. We'll see how I feel on Wednesday, which will be a week of coughing. But I swear if any of them try to take my blood, I'll cry!
1/31/2005 08:13:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

Get thee to the doctor.

Or I'LL take your blood. ;-)

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 8:51 AM  

Haul yer butt down to the healin n' pills depot. Translation: Get thee to the doctor.

Yeah, on Reno. I'm waiting a little closer to the time.... I really want to see all my cyber friends in person, but not sure about the expense. The currency exchange will be brutal. Plus ds and I haven't gone on vacation in awhile, and I think if I do cough up money, it should be for the two of us to take off somewhere.

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 11:19 AM  

Get thee to the doctor.

I'm probably going to Reno. Just because I can, I'll be in the country, and because Kathy's saving me a hotel room. See you there, chicky.

By Blogger Julie Cohen, at 2:22 PM  

P.S. Your husband does rock.

By Blogger Julie Cohen, at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich