Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Yay it's...Wednesday?

Wednesday, January 26, 2005
woo. hoo.

Sorry to get so carried away by the middle of the week. I am definitely on the mend, though, so that's a good thing. Caught up on shows I had taped while ds was at preschool, and then, because the weather was SO gorgeous, we went for a little stroll around the block with a friend. Now dd is home and when she's done with her homework, off we go to guilt friends and neighbors into buying Girl Scout cookies. I'd feel worse about it if they weren't so darn good! I envision myself filling the freezer with boxes and boxes of Samoas/Caramel Delites. Well, maybe a box or two of Thin Mints for dh.

Strangely, none of this sounds anything like writing -- or even editing. Wonder if that's because I didn't do any today!! Shame on me. I can plead illness for the first half of the week, but I really need to get back on the ball and just finish Dude. I'm sick of this story hanging over my head. Best to just get it over with.

The one thing I accomplished was finally getting my Friend's links section done in the sidebar. Yay me!
1/26/2005 04:22:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

By Blogger Kate Allan, at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich