Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Blog Party Here!

Friday, February 11, 2005
Looks like Suzanne is throwing a surprise party here today, so belly up to the bar!

Chocolate, wine, chocolate, coffee, chocolate and ummm... chocolate!! I'll put out a spread of banana muffins, cranberry muffins, pumpkin muffins (Yes, I know the muffin man), as well as savory puff pastry and baklava.

Y'all have fun while I hit Starbucks and pound out more of my mystery man, who I left bleeding in the front seat of a BMW...
2/11/2005 09:19:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 8 Comments

8 Comments:

Suzanne sent me with more chocolate! (And I brought beer. Beer is a must for any party.) *g*

By Blogger Larissa Ione, at 9:31 AM  

Chocolate pirates for Sela!

Suzanne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 AM  

Hi Sela! Suzanne sent me. :)

Vicki

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 AM  

Suzanne sent me!! I brought Lattes!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 11:30 AM  

Arrrrrr, Sela! (Suzanne sent me and I'm still thinking about my pirate name, Purple Tongue Scribe.)

By Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart, at 11:42 AM  

Good morning! Suzanne mentioned
coming here and it sounded like a
very good idea.
I have brought a 'treasure chest'
of chocolate candy - i.e. gold
chocolate coins, candy necklaces
etc. Help yourself.
The muffins and goodies sound great.
I believe I will have some, thanks; with coffee.
Robyn

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 PM  

Suzanne sent me, but I would have dropped by anywho. Where's the cheezepuffs and the BT's? (never question my priorities.) ;-)

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 5:20 PM  

Well, pardonnez moi! We ain't got no stinkin' cheesepuffs -- we have puff pastry with parmesan cheese, rolled out and decorated like little pumpkins. pphhbbttthhh!
As for BTs -- I call Brendan Fraser and Clive Owen!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich