Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


And then there was me...

Sunday, January 23, 2005
And it was ok. Really. Just ok.

Hmmm. Now that I actually have a blog, what am I supposed to do with it? I'm sure the first several posts will be quite stream-of-consciousness until I figure this thing out, so bear with me.

I'm not a poetic writer like my friend Anna, or clever like Julie, or brassy like Vanessa. I'm just me. Sarcastic, confused, loyal to the bone, and always just a little bit...off, somehow.

So feel free to leave a message. Or walk away, shaking your head. :-) Either way is good with me.
1/23/2005 01:04:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

Just you is just fine, dearest.

Julie

By Blogger Julie Cohen, at 9:35 AM  

Absolutely fine! :-D

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 9:58 AM  

Hello, hello! :)

By Blogger Kate Allan, at 12:57 PM  

YaY, Sela!!! You've been bookmarked my dear.

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich