Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Not reading much lately

Thursday, August 16, 2007
I've got a stack of books on my night table and I'm not reading them. Does anyone else go through these phases? It's not like the books aren't interesting, they're ones I've been dying to get to! But I can't quite seem to work up the enthusiasm for reading I usually have.

Wasn't it nice when all you had to worry about was writing the book?

I wish it was that easy.
8/16/2007 10:47:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

Takes Herculean discipline to write a novel.

Heaven forbid it should now take discipline to read a book.

Funny how that goes.

Ivan

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM  

I go through phases too. Sometimes I read for days in a row, but then I lose interest and just can't sit still long enough to concentrate.

By Blogger Shari, at 10:13 PM  

It happens to me all the time too. My TBR pile is huge at this point.

I've set myself a goal of reading at least one per month whether I want to or not.

By Blogger Cara Carnes, at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich