Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


First Day of School!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007
It's done. They're gone. Lunches made, shoes tied, everyone spiffy in new clothes.

It's so quiet here. Just me and the dog. Even dh is out today.

Of course, there's plenty to keep me occupied. I didn't write a word yesterday. So much for the Fast Draft. I had a mini-meltdown instead. I'm better now.

But now there are all these ... possibilities. What should I do first?
8/15/2007 09:39:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

Run naked through the house, tossing confetti and celebrating the start of school?

By Blogger raine, at 11:59 AM  

Hmm, add to the above, singing "I will survive".

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 PM  

School doesn't start here until the 27th. Count your blessings! We Always started the week of my daughter's b-day, but Texas passed a law that school cannot start until the last week of August now.

Every day I ask, "So when does school start?!?!" 12 days and counting...

I have so many things to do once the kids are out of my hair!

By Blogger Shari, at 12:39 AM  

I vote for skinny dipping and having margarita's for lunch.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich