Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Did it again

Friday, August 24, 2007
I'm sorry. I dropped off the face of the earth for a few days there, didn't I? I apologize. And I'd been doing so well, too, with blogging regularly.

I got overwhelmed with a lot of internet stuff and living in Romanceland became more stressful than it was worth, so I went on holiday. Not literally, I'm afraid, but mentally. Very restful.

I've been enjoying the Steampunk Forum over at Brass Goggles. It's good to get out of Romanceland and Writingville every once in a while. It's a different mindset and very valuable, not just for research, but also for widening personal paradigms.

Anyway, I'm back. What's going on, you ask? I'll tell you. I've turned in my ARC for LOVE & LORE. I'm arranging interviews for us at various locations. And I've been working with my local library to see if they'll carry it. Once they carry it, they'll put me on their local author list for doing programs, too.

We're supposed to head to the drive-in tonight, provided the weather holds. They're showing Stardust and I'm very excited to see it! Apparently the airship is awesomely Steampunk!
8/24/2007 12:03:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

Oh, there you are! Missed ya! I have never been to a drive-in in my life. Hubby promises to fix that. He made supper tonight. Love that man! Have I sent you a recent pic of the guys? If not, I'll do it asap. I just got my first pair of glasses yesterday-I felt seasick after I took them off!
Take care! Love, Shriek

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 AM  

Hello? Sela? Where did ya go? Shriek

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich