Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Official Blog Holiday

Saturday, April 21, 2007
Folks, I've been lax here for the last month or so and it's just rude of me. I apologize.

However, I don't see that changing much in the next couple of months, either, so I'm declaring an Official Blog Holiday.

I'll still pop in every once in a while. I'll be blogging over at Beyond the Veil every couple of weeks and I'll be at the Samhain Weblog on May 4, so I'll post notices here as well.

And if some particularly pithy bit of commentary hits me, I'm sure I won't be able to resist the temptation to share.

But you might want to check in here on more of a weekly basis than anything more frequent for the next while. If and when I pick up again, I'll do a big blog hopping roundup to let you know.

I'll see y'all later. You take care now, you hear?
4/21/2007 11:46:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

I hope things slow down for you in a really good way, Sela. We'll miss you in the meantime.

By Blogger Danielle Marie Peck, at 2:02 AM  

ditto.


Ivan

By Blogger ivan, at 1:28 PM  

I hope everything is going great for you. Please don't forget us!!

By Blogger Sasha White, at 3:15 PM  

Hope everything is okay, Sela. Enjoy your holiday!

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 8:52 PM  

You take care, hon. I popped by here, because I'd read your RD thread. Hope things are still going well for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care, you.

By Blogger Dayna_Hart, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich