Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Check in time

Monday, May 07, 2007
I know this sounds awful, but I'm really enjoying NOT blogging. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Not to mention all the stuff I'm getting done instead of blogging and blog hopping.

Fear not, however. I do still check in with y'all from time to time.

Anyway, thought I'd let y'all know what was up.

I'm revising. Heart of the Sea. Or Seduced by the Sea. Whatever the hell it's called. I'm still going over it for icky parts. It has a lot of icky parts. Then I'm going to start fixing the icky parts, beginning with my messed-up mythology and timeline. Yikes.

So I'm back on deadline and starting to feel the adrenaline rush. This is actually kind of fun. It's almost like reading someone else's work because I've been gone from it for so long. I get to snark on myself!

I'll keep y'all updated.
5/07/2007 12:31:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

I am soooo with you on this, Sela.
Blogging becomes a chore when you have a deadline.

Pretty much everything becomes a chore as the deadline day when your ms with icky parts is due. It looms up closer and closer and...
Yeah, I need to get to work and go snark on myself too. :)

Happy snarking!
Lara

By Blogger Lara Santiago, at 2:58 PM  

Hi Sela,

I love the look of your website and blog. I know what a chore it can be to keep up, especially when you've been tagged!

Sorry.

http://loversbeckon.blogspot.com/

I was tagged by Meg Allison!

All the best,


Glo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 PM  

You've been tagged!

http://carolanivey.blogspot.com

By Blogger Carolan Ivey, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich