Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


RITA and Golden Heart Finalists!!

Monday, March 26, 2007
These are the folks to whom I wish to give a very special shout out!

Best Novel with Strong Romantic Elements RITA
AND Best First Book RITA
Gemma Halliday, Spying in High Heels from RD and my CP


Best Romantic Novella RITA
Sylvia Day, "Her Mad Grace" in BAD BOYS AHOY! who I've known forever somehow even though I don't keep up like I should.

Best Short Contemporary Romance GH
Gail Fuller, The Runaway Heiress from eHq

Best Long Contemporary Romance GH
Anna Sugden, Mortgaged Heart from eHq and Brit Pack member

Best Romantic Suspense GH
Bronwyn Clarke, Falling into Darkness from eHq. She's also doing a research project on online romance communities. Go to her website and check out the survey she's doing for her PhD.

Best Inspirational Romance GH
Gina Welborn, One Day from RD and my CP

Best Paranormal Romance GH
Kristen Painter, All Fired Up from RD and my CP

RWA has now posted the lists of all the RITA Finalists and the Golden Heart Finalists.
3/26/2007 10:53:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Thanks, chickie.

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich