Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


It's so pretty!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Excuse me while I dance around my beautifully revamped blog, touching things.

Did you see what Haven did? Look! She put the cover of THE VIRGIN COURTESAN in the sidebar! Isn't it neat?

Have you seen the whole website? It's so gorgeous!! I can't believe I didn't blog about it! I hit practically every mailing list I'm on and I didn't blog it! What a doofus. Anyway, here you go! (psst. There's a tiny glitch if you hit "Home." Hit another one of the links first, then navigate to the home page. We'll get it fixed today.)

And it's all thanks to my genius artistic, creative web designer, HAVEN RICH!! Let's give her a big hand, ladies and gentlemen!
1/30/2007 08:36:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 10 Comments

10 Comments:

It's marvelous!

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 9:17 AM  

I like it very much, Sela!

By Blogger Bernita, at 9:49 AM  

Okay, I'm officially jealous! :D Great look!

By Blogger Robin L. Rotham, at 10:45 AM  

I like it! Very nice.

By Blogger Pamela Tyner, at 1:05 PM  

Your designer sings like Rich Haven.

Ivan

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

Oh, my! Very pretty indeed.

By Blogger Sat Nam Writer, at 3:23 PM  

Very nice! I wish I had that talent. :)

By Blogger Emma Sanders, at 9:39 PM  

Haven,
I ain't no lady.
But The Barenaked Ladies were born right here in good old Toronto area.

Ivan

By Blogger ivan, at 2:02 AM  

Thank you everyone! And thank you, Haven!

She's been so patient with all my ignorant questions. :)

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:08 AM  

Late to the party.

Verra nice, Sela! ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich