Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Mistress of Messiness

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Today, I'm blogging on Organization over at the Samhain blog.

As I said over at RD, yes, I realize that coming from me that's like a prostitute preaching Jesus, but go check it out anyway.

I really like the Samhain blog. For one thing, they have a huge stable of authors contributing -- I don't think they've repeated themselves yet -- and they only do promo on Tuesdays, so it's always a good discussion on new topics.

In other news, Ollie has kennel cough, so he's on antibiotics. And we're switching his food to something better because oh my gawd! He reeks. Boxers are prone to gassiness and this dog can clear a room. Unfortunately, the room in question is my office, so every once in a while, I have to get up just to gasp in some fresh air. Hopefully, the new food will reduce that.
1/17/2007 10:11:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 6 Comments

6 Comments:

I have a cat that could compete with that stenchiness.

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 10:36 AM  

How can such a sweetie be so odiferous?

I've decided that gas is natural-dogs and humans alike. With two boys and a husband prone to it, it's become eau de parfume around my house. I'm trying to fit in--really, just haven't got the timing down right yet. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 AM  

Sela, there's a powder you can sprinkle in his water that helps with that. It's like Beano for dogs. Just ask at the pet store. Hope his kennel cough gets better soon.

By Blogger Jaye Wells, at 9:36 AM  

Got a crush on women who take in strays.
They are nice people.

By Blogger ivan, at 9:40 AM  

Aw. Who cares if Ollie has a smelly butt. He's got the sweetest boxer face ever. :)

I have two miniature dachshunds who can also turn the air green, alone or in tandem. (Boy is THAT a special gift, when both of them are in my lap and let fly.)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 AM  

lol

By Blogger Babe King, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich