Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


This is it

Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Today is the day. THE VIRGIN COURTESAN is due to Forbidden Publications today and I'm going to make it! Should be right around 10K words, although I may need to add a scene. I haven't decided.

I can't believe it. In fact, I won't believe it until I write The End. I wrote a 10K word story in 3 weeks.

I'm in shock.
1/09/2007 10:14:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 6 Comments

6 Comments:

I'm so proud of you!

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 3:37 PM  

Oh brava! Well done! You are awesome.

By Blogger Babe King, at 5:52 PM  

Well.
Great!

But how can you write about writing when you're writing?

It's like me thinking about typing while I'm typing--whooops! glatz!

Must be the old background in communications--doing two or three things at once.
Well, you got it done.

And if it felt good, good!

By Blogger ivan, at 10:32 PM  

YAAYYYYY!!!
Go, girl! :-D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 AM  

Thanks, y'all!!

Ivan, I hop while I write. Pop in here and there, write, hop, write, hop. It's the ADD.

But I finished -- and over my minimum intended word count! Woohoo!!!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 12:11 PM  

Sela,
Funny about the ADD.

A girl from Puerto Rico, who had
ADD, was writing to me to suggest a speech she could give to justify her creative writing course for children. She was a kindergarten teacher with--whaa?-attention deficit disorder.
So I gave her a copy of Alexander Solzhenitsin's speech to the Nobel people.
Apparently she used it and brought the house down.
Sheesh. All I've got is acoholism.

By Blogger ivan, at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich