Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


BIAW Progress and Samhain Sale!

Thursday, August 24, 2006
Not bad, not bad. I slacked off on Tuesday, which means I only have 6 new pages. And every one of them is hard won. I can't quite seem to get in the groove of just writing. But I'm still working on it anyway.

I'm also fixing to attempt to put my cover and link in my sidebar. Wish me luck.

Also, click on over to MBaM to get in on their daily prizes and enter to win the biggie!

Lots of give-aways this week to celebrate!

All Ebooks are 10% off through Monday, August 28 to celebrate being back online and better than ever.

All Trade PRINT books are ON SALE too! 10% off cover price plus FREE Shipping!

Daily prizes plus, a Grand Prize to be awarded on Samhain, November 1st!
From now until September 30, 2006, every purchase** will count toward a drawing for an ebook reader! The winner may choose between an eBookwise, a Palm Tungsten E2, or an HP IPAQ rx1950!

** Remember to enter the drawing without making a purchase by sending a postcard with your name, address, phone number, email address, and how you heard about MBaM to this address: My Bookstore and More 2932 Ross Clark Circle #384 Dothan AL 36301 All postcards must be received by October 31st, winner will be announced on November 1st, 2006
8/24/2006 08:18:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

Love that book cover. One of these days I'lllearn how to do that on my blog.
Damn senility.
Putting a stamp on a postcard is heavy duty concentration. I mean, ever since all my wives left me, simple things are almost impossible to do. LOL

By Blogger ivan, at 11:44 AM  

If I were a Samhain author I would wear all that info on my tee-shirt, and be very proud.

Bolstered by a piece of flash fiction I have just published in the local press I'm rooting for Sela and will buy a book as soon as I pay off some of my creditors...See? I've got something in common with Honore de Balzac--he was always running away from his creditors.
There is another story, probably apochryphal, of Balzac chaining himself to a huge coffee maker so he could finish his chapters dying, eventually, of uremic poisoning.
Well, here am I chained to a huge coffee maker.
I've got something else in common with that French Shakespeare of the novel.
Too bad I haven't got the genius.

By Blogger ivan, at 7:49 PM  

It's HARD to balance the promo thing with the writing thing, isn't it?

When you figure it out(and I know you will), let me know how you do it.

By Blogger Bebe, at 10:22 PM  

Just sent your link to both my sister and niece, Lisa, who are avid readers of bodice rippers...er, romance. lol! I'm sure they'll thank me when they win something.

Oh, and good luck on the rewrites and the upcoming sales. All great news.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

LOL! No bodice rippers! Not that there's anything wrong with that -- sometimes a ripped bodice is the only way to go. *gg*

Thanks for sending the link, Alexandra. Hope they win something!

There's supposed to be a balance, Bebe? Dang. I knew I was doing something wrong.

Creditors are the bane of existence, Ivan. If money makes the world go round, why am I standing still?

And I had to get help to fix up my sidebar. I never would have figured it out on my own.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich