Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


NOT QUITE DEAD release!!!!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
This is it! I'm a real live author now. My book. My story. The one I cried and sweated and cussed over is published today.

It's right there for everyone to see on the front page at Samhain Publishing.

See? Right there.

I was really calm all morning. I had to get everyone ready, do the school run. I should have gone to the grocery store, but my laissez faire facade could only carry me so far.

Run, bloglets! Run over and look at my cover and read my excerpt and then run back and try to talk me down. I'm pinging hard and haven't even had a single cup of coffee yet.

Edit: ATTENTION BARGAIN SHOPPERS! For the low, low price of $3.15 -- not the formerly advertised $3.50 -- this little gem can be yours now! Don't delay, shoppers!
8/15/2006 09:25:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 19 Comments

19 Comments:

Awwww.
Sweet.

By Blogger Bernita, at 9:36 AM  

Here I'd been having these endless conversation with friends over the past forty years, all of us saying the novel was dead.
Well, it's back.
You've brought a dead one back for us.

By Blogger ivan, at 10:53 AM  

Thanks, Bernita. *gg*

It's alive -- it's alIIIIVE!!! In literary circles the novella died with Rainer Maria Rilke. *snap* Who knew it would only take one dead guy to bring it back?

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 11:06 AM  

Yayyyyyyy! Ping away Sela. You deserve it.

By Blogger Jennifer McKenzie, at 11:09 AM  

Big congratulations, you!
May it sell like crazy. *ggg*
(Isn't it the most AWESOME feeling??!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 AM  

pingpingpingpingping. More coffee?

Yes, it is, Raine. Yes, it is.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 11:29 AM  

Congrats! I hope you have wonderful readers who love your characters. I'd hug you, but you're pinging all over the place.:P

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 12:56 PM  

CONGRATS!!!

Now, didn't the CeeBees tell you this story was golden? Yes, we did. ;)

You deserve this -- and I cannot wait to read the complete, polished version.

(((((HUGS))))))

By Blogger Meg Allison, at 1:06 PM  

Congratulations Sela - all the hard work has paid off! Enjoy the moment.

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 2:41 PM  

Congrats on the new release!

By Blogger FD, at 5:19 PM  

congrats hon!!!!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 7:23 PM  

For the low low price of $3.15US I'm reading it. Not very far into it, granted, but it's very good so far :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 PM  

*sniff sniff* Awww, you guys!

I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate y'all's support today. It's kept my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds all at the same time.

As long as I live, I'm going to remember this day.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:35 PM  

Just to reassure you, it is funny.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 AM  

Thank GOD!!!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 8:13 AM  

lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

WHOOO HOOOO! I have my copy!

By Blogger Sasha White, at 11:34 AM  

Waaiilllll. It won't let me order it. WWWAAAAA

Calming down.

Hope it just means that too many people are trying to get it at the same time.

Lori

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 PM  

Hopefully. Unfortunately, MBaM experiences odd glitches on a semi-regular basis. Wait it out and if it doesn't work on your next try, go ahead and e-mail customer service. I'll say this for them -- they have wonderfully responsive customer service.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich