Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


And We're Back!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006
My Bookstore and More is back online and ready for business -- the credit card option is now functioning and the entire site loads more quickly than ever!

YAY!!!

So buy my book!

Well...I mean...spend your discretionary income in the way that you see fit. ;)

Speaking of buying books, though, this is a perfect segue into a great discussion going on over at Vanessa Jaye's blog about buying new books. The comments section is a must-read there.
8/22/2006 10:21:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

These days I'm pretty much mostly buying e-books. I'm an e-book author, all my friends are e-book authors, and I like supporting my friends.

By Blogger Bebe, at 12:17 AM  

talk about bad timing! I'm glad they're back up and running again :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 AM  

We appreciate your support, Bebe. (Remember those B&J ads?)

Yeah, the timing bit the big one, Aimee, but they're doing an ad blitz with sales and prizes now to get people back to the bookstore.

Fingers crossed!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich