Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Just for the record

Thursday, August 17, 2006
I frickin' HATE YAHOO!!! I was supposed to be doing a chat this morning with Fallen Angel Review Chatters. I posted something at 10am that finally showed up at 5pm.

I have a Yahoo Group, but I think I'll cancel it. I hate it. I hate dealing with it. Don't sign up. I may consider a newsletter at some point in the future, but I don't have enough stuff going on right now to really warrant it.

Gaaaahhhh!!!!!
8/17/2006 07:00:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

I sympathize. There are some internet things that really SUCK!

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 7:48 PM  

Yick.

Google has groups. But I don't think they offer chat. Actually I might check that out...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

I was JUST thinking about that this morning, Aimee! See, when people say "chat" and "Yahoo", what they mean is using the e-mail loop. I have a g-mail address that I only use for backing up and storing my wips, so I'm going to go investigate after the school run.

Thanks for the sympathy, Sandra. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Promo bites. Even when you're an extrovert.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich