Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Take That! Yahell!

Friday, August 18, 2006
Hah! I sneer at thee, thou wretched, worthless amalgamation of binary code!

I have rejected thee in favor of thy lesser known (at least in my circles) sister, Google!

I know I have a link to a Yahoo group waaaay down at the bottom of my sidebar. Fuhgeddaboudit. Join my Google Group instead!

Edit: Lookie! I even found one of those nifty graphic doohickies. God, I love technical jargon. I stuck it in the sidebar.

If you were already signed up for my Yahoo group, I've already e-mailed you and made you members of the Google group.

If you say the words "Google group" often enough, they start to sound funny.

And in yet other news, I am on p 14 of the new story. Progress! Slow, but certain.
8/18/2006 09:37:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 8 Comments

8 Comments:

Ok, so the graphic was a no-go. Can't blame that on anything but my own ignorance. Still, I was able to put in a regular link under the "Id Ego and Superego" section.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 10:29 AM  

Good Google to you!
Forsooth! lol!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

You have a club? Really? And like, if we join, do we get badges and super secret decoder rings and x-ray glasses and? What...no...but I can join up and play in your sandbox, really?

Sign me in...er, up.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 AM  

Alexandra,
No, that's another site which I dare not name.

By Blogger ivan, at 11:52 AM  

Progress is good! And go google groups! Take that Yahoo, indeed! (One group I'm in switched as well.)

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 12:14 PM  

Sandra, I wish my groups would switch. Yahoo changed formats again today with no warning. I think they must be run by evil robots.

Ivan, tsk tsk tsk. You're fixing to cross into DOM territory!

Alexandra! Haven't heard from you in ages!! So glad you're blogging again.

Forsooth, Raine! And yea, verily as well!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:08 PM  

I'm a born skeptic, so tell me how the google thing works out, and if it doesn't blow up on you, methinks I'll give google a whirl. :)

By Blogger Danica Favorite, at 1:17 AM  

You bet, Dream. I'm the same way, but I just couldn't hack Yahoo anymore.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich