Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Thank you!

Sunday, December 04, 2005
I still get occasional aftershocks of glee about the request! With my mom here, I haven't had a lot of time to fiddle with it -- thank goodness for the weekend. But I did check over the ms yesterday and I'm playing with the author bio thingy. Yikes.

But I do want to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. One of my eHq buddies, Shara Jones, said, "This, from a lady who was jelly last year at the thought of subbing???" Yep. I was sure that this story would never go anywhere. And terrified of rejection. Just shaking in my shoes at the idea.

Now. I could still get rejected. This is, after all, only a request to read more of my material. But I'm out there. Finally. The story has a chance to be read and that's all I can ask for.

Have a great weekend!
12/04/2005 08:04:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

Baby steps, Sela. We'll be here to push you on to every one. SO proud of you for submitting, and keeping at it!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 PM  

Yay! Go you!

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich