Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


New glasses?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Is it me or does my blog look different? More colors, different spacing, even different font? I had some internet connection issues this morning and had to switch my modem from Ethernet to USB, but dang. I didn't think switching a yellow cord for a blue one would make any difference in how my blog looked!

Ok, never mind. I published and then it went back to looking normal. See? Proof positive that there is definitely a screw loose somewhere.

Mailed out THE CHRISTMAS PRIZE yesterday. Fingers crossed.

On the cusp of an unfulfilled love scene in BIG BAD WOLF. Gotta make 'em wait for it. Gotta make 'em BEG for it!
11/29/2005 08:35:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 1 Comments

1 Comments:

LOL glad you figured that out!

Good luck with Prize!

By Blogger K.A.S., at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich