Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Karmic Brownie Points

Thursday, October 20, 2005
See? I'm reaping what I sowed from being polite to people who interrupt me while I'm writing.

1) Dd's report card -- 6 As, 1 B (in math -- multiplication is escaping her at the moment)
2) Unless she screws up tomorrow, we're on track for a full week of smiley faces!
3) Finally got ds to the barber for a haircut. Preschool photos tomorrow.
4) I Booed! 2 of my neighbors (kind of a cute progressive Secret Santa thing, but with a Halloween theme)
5) I wrote 5 more pages today and all of them hot, Hot, HOT! It took over 15 pages of foreplay, but they're finally, er, joined at the hip. Ahem.
10/20/2005 04:00:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich