Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Big Doofus

Sunday, October 16, 2005
Cribbed from Jaye.

I am nerdier than 40% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Your Score Summary

Overall, you scored as follows:

60% scored higher (more nerdy), and
40% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers.
10/16/2005 09:45:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

LOL I thinkI got a 42. I just haven't posted it yet

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 10:19 AM  

I got a 20 and am too ashamed to post. :(

Time to geekify, and read up on my periodic table.

Although I knew what gold was...

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 11:29 AM  

But you're nerdy with awesome clevage--which off sets it. ;-)

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 8:43 PM  

Cleavage offsets a lot of things, I've discovered. You realize I'm going to have to display the damn things at every RWA for the rest of my writing career, don't you? LOL!!!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich