Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Bloody Bastards

Thursday, July 07, 2005
37 people dead. Over 700 wounded. And for what? I ask you, for what? Because somebody got their tighty-whities in a bunch because they don't like how things are done. And because their collective IQ is lower than pond scum, they decide that rather than be reasonable people and learn how to play well with others, hell no. They're just going to murder innocent working class, everyday folks on their way to work. Because they're pissy. They're insane and pissy.

So just for today, I'm tired of being reasonable and moderate. Pardon my redneck, but

NUKE 'EM TIL THEY GLOW AND SHOOT 'EM IN THE DARK!!!

I'm just tired of it all. Who do these people think they are? What makes them think THIS is what God is asking of them? I'm a committed conservative Christian (with a bad habit of using blue language -- please excuse me), but I'm not so blind or stupid as to think heaven is only big enough for folks just like me.

God forgive us all and grant peace to the survivors.
7/07/2005 03:03:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

Well said Sela!
Could you be so kind as to move over a little so that I may join you in the "Nuke and Shoot" part?
It is all so senseless--my heart is so sad for those families that have lost loved ones whose only crime was to go about a normal morning routine.
May God truly bless America, and those who stand with us in the fight against terror.
Shriek

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

Amen, Sela! Well said!

By Blogger Dana, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich