Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Good grief

Tuesday, June 28, 2005
You lot are no help at all. *gg*

One likes the cemetery tag
One likes the grimoire tag
One likes both
And one thinks I'm just an unusually strange person. (I may be atypical, but I don't consider myself unusually strange.)

How about a famous quote? Or does that just make it look like I can't come up with my own?

If I did, I'd probably use Dorothy Parker: "Wit has truth in it. Wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words."
6/28/2005 07:51:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Can you make up half with one quote and half with another and then hand them out randomly?

I like the first quote better but that is just me.

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich