Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Thursday, December 28, 2006
Snaffled the link from Sandra, who got it from Bill.

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz
12/28/2006 09:11:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

I'm dedicated too, and my red line goes almost to the end.

By Blogger Bernita, at 8:17 AM  

Edgar Allan Poe (trying to get his break on publishing, way back):

Your established poet says he paints on the oil-o-bob.

Must be a tough job.
(signed)
Snob.

I R a book snob.

By Blogger ivan, at 5:49 PM  

Mine is almost identical to yours, Sela, though I do have a little smidge of red in non-reader because I left the one about "Which set of books have you read ALL of?" blank. I'd read most of all of them, but not ALL of any one. :( Bad on me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

I hadn't read all of any set, either, Robin, so don't feel too bad!

LOL Ivan!

Looks like Bernita's got us all beat as Dedicated Readers!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich