Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


I forgot!!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Did I tell y'all that I write the occasional review for Romance Divas?

Well, I do.

A long, long time ago, I got to review Julie Cohen's first two releases, FEATURED ATTRACTION and BEING A BAD GIRL.

And I loved them. I mean, loved them. As in, they'd be on my keeper shelf even if she wasn't my friend. They're that good. I've already re-read them. Jack and Oz are the most delicious heroes. They genuinely struggle to be good people, which alone shows how wonderful they already are. And the heroines? Delightful and each with their own struggles, their own needs.

Anyway, after some downtime at RD, where our web goddess had to take time off and wasn't able to post reviews, they're up.

5 kisses for each -- and I'm not the kind of reviewer who just hands out 5 kisses all over the place. So check out the reviews and, if you haven't already, go order them. I think you can find them at Amazon.com. Ask Julie.
7/04/2006 10:56:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

You guys give kisses to rank romances?

I wonder if we should give gunshots?

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 11:41 AM  

Every review site does it differently. Coffeetime Romance gives out cups, Fallen Angel Reviews gives out angels. But Divas do kisses. Mwah!

Maybe you could do corpses with a little illustration of a chalk outline. *gg*

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich