Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Out for the Day and MySpace

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Off to do mother and child things down in Charleston today. I've never been to Charleston and a big group of us are taking the kids to a museum to do some Japanese history thing. I know it doesn't sound like I'm looking forward to it, but I am. I'm just a little scattered.

Also, on the advice of Marianne Mancusi, who has had success in both romance and YA, I have a new MySpace page. It's not fancy, but if you like, you can friend me.

http://www.myspace.com/selacarsen

You should recognize the icon pretty easily. *gg*
6/27/2006 07:11:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 7 Comments

7 Comments:

It's good to be friendly.

www.myspace.com/kristenpainter

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 8:55 AM  

I am partial to Caroligians (sp?) as well.

By Blogger ivan, at 1:22 PM  

Never been to Charleston? How long have you lived in SC? :-) I hope you have loads of fun... And don't get lost downtown ;-)

By Blogger April, at 4:24 PM  

"To Charleston,
to Charleston!"

You can tell I'm just a young whippersnapper. Twenty-three skidoo. Oh you kid! It's the bee's knees!
I am so hep.
Amscray.

Heh.
Charleston obviously known by everybody.

By Blogger ivan, at 4:43 PM  

Charleston is one of my favorite cities! Hope you have an awesome time!!

By Blogger Jana Armstrong, at 9:39 PM  

I hope you had a blast in Charleston, Sela!

By Blogger Savannah Jordan, at 10:09 AM  

So neat, Sela.
Love the tag line above, too.

By Blogger Bernita, at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich