Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Gugh.

Saturday, July 22, 2006
I haf a code. I feel like road kill. I need to go shopping, but I think I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

I also finished my edits. I'd done 85% of them almost as soon as I got them, but then stuff started happening (trip to Atlanta, 18-hour marathons of house cleaning, etc.) and time got away from me. I'm embarrassed to admit that my editor had to send me a "get your butt in gear" note, but it worked. Got them done and sent back yesterday.

Mom's here. She'd gotten stuck in Chicago, but my SIL took her home overnight and she caught the first flight out in the morning. Whew! Major drama.

Have already had two showings of the house and one more scheduled for tomorrow.

Need more coffee. Word to the wise: Cold-Eez (cherry flavor) makes everything you eat taste like something growing at the bottom of the veg bin.
7/22/2006 09:52:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 8 Comments

8 Comments:

Word to the wise: Cold-Eez (cherry flavor) makes everything you eat taste like something growing at the bottom of the veg bin.

Sela, have you tried Zicam? Basically the same stuff, but it comes in throat sprays, nasal gel, etc.
No nasty taste, & last cold I had it REALLY helped.
Feel better soon, & congrats on the edits!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

Feel better soon! We have partying to do.

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 5:19 PM  

Tell me about it, Kristen! I'm fighting, though.

Raine, I have some of that in my cupboard. Used it on the kids once, but they gagged. Still, it's worth a shot. Thanks for the reminder!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 5:35 PM  

Hope you feel better real quick! Yay on the showings!

By Blogger April, at 1:18 AM  

Get well hon!!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 9:33 PM  

I hope you feel better!!

See you in a day or two!!!

By Blogger Sasha White, at 1:40 AM  

My glands are up too- ugh. So can't afford to be sick right now. Are you sucking into Vit C, Echinacea and zinc?
Feel better, kiddo. Nice going on the edits.

By Blogger Babe King, at 4:34 AM  

Thanks everyone!

Sasha and April -- I'll see y'all in a couple of days!

Amie, I'll miss you!!

Babe, I'm doing Zinc and Vit C. I feel nominally human this morning, but no guarantees on what the rest of the day holds. Thanks.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich