Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Chatting!

Sunday, July 16, 2006
My very first author chat!

I'll be at the Samhain Cafe from 6-7pm EST tonight. I'm sorry it's short notice. I forgot to post it before I left, then only had internet for a day at the hotel and didn't have time to post it then.

Anyway, excerpts and contests! Come talk to me! I have a deep-seated fear that I'll arrive and no one will talk to me. *eek!*
7/16/2006 05:16:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

You are doing a great job being the host author! Thanks for joining us today!

Jennifer L

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

Thanks Jennifer! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! I was a little nervous when my posts didn't show up for half an hour at a time, but it all worked out.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:30 PM  

You did great at the Samhain chat! So looking forward to Not Quite Dead, it sounds wonderful.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 PM  

Thanks, Kimberly! Pam put a bug in my ear (or is that a bee in my bonnet?) about getting a newsletter so I can remind people of my release date.

Looks like I might have to bite the bullet and get one!

I'm trying to think of another "b" cliche I can use in this answer. *gg*

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich