Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Git the bucket

Tuesday, March 22, 2005
I may hurl. I've just finished a chat with editors from an e-pub and they let me pitch DUDE to them. They requested it! FOUL WORD! I just started fixing it up and I know it needs a new ending. I've got two weeks to pull it all together now.

And I'm scared.

Edit. Ahem. It has been brought to my attention that I have been remiss in shouting to the world that the fabulous Romance Divas hosted the chat at which DUDE was requested. If you haven't been there, it's a group of amazing, talented, funny, loving women, each one of whom is utterly Diva-licious.

Happy now, Kristen? ;-)
3/22/2005 08:00:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 18 Comments

18 Comments:

SELAAAAAAA yahooooooo you keen do eet!!!!! Now get busy!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 9:20 PM  

::SCREAM!!!!:: Congratulations, hon!!!!!! LOL! Fantastic. Once they read it, they'll buy it. whoo hoo!!

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 9:29 PM  

Yeah!!! Good for you!! Go for it!!

Christyne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM  

YAAYYYYY, SELA!!!!!
WOOOOOOO!!!!

~Dreamweaver

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 PM  

Congratulations!!!

You can do this!!!

This is wonderful news.

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 1:18 AM  

Great news, hon!

Does this mean you'll let me read it now???

You can do it!

By Blogger Julie Cohen, at 3:26 AM  

Congrats!

By Blogger Evangeline Holland, at 3:54 AM  

YOU RUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE!

Fantastic news, Susan! You can DO IT!!!

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 4:51 AM  

YAY Sela!!! Great news!! Polish that baby up and send it out!!

Shaz

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

Yay!! You can do it!! I know you can.

Mega-congrats!

trish

By Blogger Tricia Fields, at 9:33 AM  

Even though you failed to mention the fabulous website (www.romancedivas.com) that made this chat possible ;) - I'm still wickedly psyched for you! Knock 'em dead with Dude!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 AM  

Go Susan!!!
xxx

By Blogger Nell Dixon, at 10:38 AM  

WTG on the request! Get that puppy over to them! I really wanted to go to that chat, but once again, I wasn't home.

Rats. Foiled again.

By Blogger Lynn, at 4:01 PM  

Yes, quite happy, thanks. What can I say, I'm a promo slut. *grin*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 PM  

Hey, congrats!! Jill

http://www.jillshalvis.com/blog

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 AM  

Thanks everyone! I worked on it yesterday and I've got a little time to fiddle with it today, so I'm going to get to it. I'm hoping to get it out to my CPs pronto!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 2:38 PM  

YAY Sela!!!!! I'm keeping all digits crossed for you!! WOO-FREAKIN'-HOO!!!

By Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series, at 9:42 AM  

I logged on late, so I didn't see your pitch. But I was very happy to see that you got their attention. Congrats! *keeping my fingers crossed for you*

By Blogger Silma, at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich